To be competitive and independent from fluctuating support from (local) policy on the long run, biofuels should equal or beat the cost level of fossil fuels. Here, algae based fuels hold great promise, directly related to the potential to produce more biomass/ha-year than any other form of biomass.
Our experts are working on a number of algae projects with breakthrough technology.
Site Hallum (Netherlands)
- [list class=”bullet-check”]
- Production of 3-5 tons of algae per year.
- Combination of biogas with algae production.
- Research on biogas with duck weed production.
- Turn-Key, after research period of 3 years.